At VibePay, we're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
We're on a mission to make account-to-account payments the preferred way to pay and get paid by creating a bank agnostic experiential layer over Europe's faster payment rails with a simple-to-use interface: the VibePay app. Bringing together a holistic view of finances and uniquely making transactions actionable, VibePay is driving innovation with a passionate team who want to achieve more.
What we are looking for
VibePay is looking for a Head of Social Media, to join the Senior Leadership Team and define the strategy, creative vision and tone for how we communicate across all channels.
The successful candidate will be a Social Strategist who understands how tech-driven companies who offer direct-to-consumer products and services put social interaction at the heart of everything they do. You will have hands-on experience building communities and managing social channels across all mediums. You must be on the pulse with culture (music, memes, trends) and skilled at embedding a product and brand into online communication to drive product-led growth.
It's absolutely essential that the right person for this role has an exceptional understanding of popular social media channels, namely TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and any other notable visual channels that VibePay can creatively leverage. It would be ideal if you have worked directly on campaigns, and with influencers (directly or via an agency).
What the role will look like
- You will need to build and manage your own small team of the following: Yourself as Head of Social Media, Content creator, Community manager, and Graphic Designer
- You will be inheriting over 100,000 followers and a very engaged community of loyal users and will be required to take over channels as main admin until the team is built and fully operational
- You will be proactive in planning content in advance - such as product feature releases, but will also have to be super reactive to trends as they break in real time
- You will be assigned a monthly budget for: content creation (campaign driven), giveaways to amplify channels (to build on our already successful VibePayFriday), to collaborate with influencers, donate and gift collaborations with streamers (via twitch, Facebook and YouTube gaming). This is all with the aim to firstly grow our top funnel, which equates to following/engagement, to then increase brand awareness amongst key target audiences (Social sellers. Streamers. E-commerce businesses)
- Display great pride in the VibePay brand, adding value to the product and services we offer and committed to organic growth of active users
- Daily outreach to potential power users, and brands of interest
How the role will be assessed
This is a performance based role and will require:
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Feedback to the product team
- Work with customer service and help channels
- Have direct contacts within an industry/target vertical that can be utilised
- A confident public communicator
- Effective at networking
- A positive thinker and enthusiastic driving force
- A following on social media
What we offer
- £40,000 - £55,000 depending on level of experience
- Additional bonuses for performance (OTE £70,000)
- Remote working (but ideally London-based)
- Access to a prestigious sky lounge for hosting potential collaborators, brands, and meetings
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday
- Regular team days out and socials
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK and Europe
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org