We are on a mission to make account-to-account payments the preferred way to pay and get paid by creating a bank agnostic experiential layer over the top of Europe's faster payment rails with a simple to use interface (The VibePay app) and a well recognised consumer brand. Bringing together a holistic view of finances and uniquely making transactions actionable, VibePay is driving innovation with a passionate team who want to achieve more.
We are seeking an experienced mobile app CRM manager with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale retention and application usage.
The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient.
Extensive knowledge in product design (UI), user experience (UX) and data analytics is key to keeping us on the cutting edge.
- Work with the data, product and growth teams to understand the range of customer needs throughout the lifecycle and the overall objectives of VibePay as a business.
- Promote product value and drive frequency of app usage
- Help design and build best in class customer journeys
- Automation to scale success with on boarding, multiple bank linking and frequent payment initiation experiences
- Test, learn and scale growth; Iterate and build the programme to progressively grow customer engagement - driving free app users down the funnel to become paying customers.
- Deliver Customer Frequency targets, driving Incremental Transactions from messaging.
- Accountable for delivery of the CRM Strategic Plan
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity;
- Ability to manipulate and integrate large levels of data in order to derive insight and build effective retention and acquisition campaigns
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful mobile app CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge;
- A ruthless ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion;
- Is data driven and can explain its complexities simply in order to drive actionable consumer insight
- Will understand the legal ramifications of collecting and storing data with a good knowledge of GDPR
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities;
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements;
- A proven track record of building loyalty and retention programs.
- Strong understanding of: Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and Salesforce Objects
- Some understanding of Firebase
Above all the candidate should be a self-starter, be prepared to implement good working practices in a team and have strong interpersonal skills in a learning environment.
What VibePay can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org