We are on a mission to make account-to-account payments the preferred way to pay and get paid by creating a bank agnostic experiential layer over the top of Europe's faster payment rails with a simple to use interface (The VibePay app) and a well recognised consumer brand. Bringing together a holistic view of finances and uniquely making transactions actionable, VibePay is driving innovation with a passionate team who want to achieve more.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth to lead our new growth team, embed a digital growth culture across our rapidly growing team and scale and monetise our Freemium consumer and Premium product offerings. .
You will need to lead in a lean, iterative, 'test & learn' way, with a huge emphasis on putting data at the heart of decision making.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record in proposing and delivering strategy, campaigns, tests and programs to achieve sales, marketing, and retention objectives. You must have experience working in a high growth startup environment on mobile applications and be able to innovate and adapt rapidly. You will work with the Senior leadership team to make informed business-level decisions.
- Orchestrate product-driven growth initiatives using multiple touchpoints and channels including email, push, in-app messaging, paid, social, SEO and chat
- Use emerging tactics to drive brand awareness, convert users and accelerate pipeline opportunities
- Run inbound and outbound lead generation and affiliate programs
- Conceptualize, deliver and test messages across personas, and optimize programs across channels to increase conversion rates and achieve key performance metrics for your campaigns - working closely with CRM and product teams.
- Partner closely with Sales to define and execute an account-based, below the line marketing program, analysing data to generate interest within target accounts and accelerate pipeline
- Continuously analyze the effectiveness of all demand and lead-generating marketing channels and activities to determine which efforts to abandon, adjust, or scale
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Customer Success and the Data teams to improve our acquisition and efficiency
- Lead performance improvement with paid marketing. Maximising ROI on both budget and department resource allocation.
- 5+ years of experience working with a high growth consumer brand, with a mobile first product or equivalent relevant experience.
- Been involved in hyper growth product lifecycle. 1m+ active monthly users.
- A deep understanding of mobile app growth, campaign management, consumer content & creative and analytics
- Experience working with high growth consumer brands targeting GenZ/Millennials
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity
- Ability to manipulate and integrate data in order to derive insight and build effective retention and acquisition campaigns.
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful mobile app CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
- An ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion.
- Are data driven and can explain complexities simply to all audiences in the company in order to drive actionable consumer insight.
- Will understand the legal ramifications of collecting and storing data with a good knowledge of GDPR and FCA compliance.
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities.
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements.
- A proven track record of building loyalty and retention programs.
Above all the candidate should be a self-starter, be prepared to implement good working practices in a team and have strong interpersonal skills in a learning environment.
What VibePay can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org