The Vibe Group is searching for a Graphic designer to join the marketing team at this exciting and pivotal time. Due to launch in September 2019, VibePay is a social payments app with no fees that enables you to transfer money directly from your bank to friends, merchants and marketplaces. You will also be working with fan-to-fan ticketing platform Vibe Tickets.
The ideal candidate will have a digital background with proven experience in web design (UX), display banner advertising and creating engaging content across a range of formats.
The designer will also be required to support the wider business with a variety of design jobs, including editing of print/OOH advertising assets, event and in-store collateral.
The right candidate will be a creative graphic designer, ready to hit the ground running and never afraid to challenge status quo.
· Responsible for VibePay and VibeTickets creative needs.
· Creating original and innovative graphic content, supporting with web design and creating marketing assets that naturally resonates with 16 – 30 year olds.
· Ensuring visual alignment with all channels including social, affiliates and CRM.
What you’ll need
· Experience in a similar role working on a high-growth consumer facing product
· Have a strong eye for detail. Keep an eye out for new design concept and software developments.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels
· Experience working within a fast-paced business
· Proficient in the Adobe design software
· Transparent and fair, committed and collaborative are some of the key behaviours we expect from our people.
Who we are
We’re a UK fintech startup with offices in Lancaster and London that is challenging convention and entering an exciting new phase of growth. We started off in ticketing with Vibe Tickets in 2016 and we’re now disrupting the payments industry.
HONEST & FORTHCOMING. Honesty is the foundation of our business and core to all our interactions. We expect people to be forthcoming in giving feedback, highlighting challenges and opportunities, and helping us explore ideas that will help move the business forward..
ONE TEAM. We are one team trying to build a successful business. As a result we have a no blame culture, where we recognise two heads are better than one and where we take everyone on the journey.
CUSTOMER FIRST, PROFIT SECOND. Our customers are at the heart of our business. They are our first consideration, in every decision we think about what’s best for them and how we can deliver the best possible experience for them.
If you think you fit this profile please send us your CV and a covering letter at email@example.com