We are on a mission to make account-to-account payments the preferred way to pay and get paid by creating a bank agnostic experiential layer over the top of Europe's faster payment rails with a simple to use interface (The VibePay app) and a well recognised consumer brand. Bringing together a holistic view of finances and uniquely making transactions actionable, VibePay is driving innovation with a passionate team who want to achieve more.
We’re now seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist responsible for ensuring our products and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level.
You will be responsible for developing a complete QA with developing a complete QA program that safeguards the quality of our products, and helps foster a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
- Advise and collaborate with stakeholders on the QA approach across teams.
- Define test data required to support testing.
- Maximise the benefits of appropriate test tools and practices to ensure efficient and successful delivery
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions, defining and creating acceptance test criteria and establish ‘ready to release’ from a team perspective.
- Provide input into release readiness reviews and be integral to the sign off of releases.
- Manage testing risks and issues that may affect release scope and schedule.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- You will work with the teams and participate in estimation and planning sessions, defining and creating acceptance test criteria and helping to define the definition of ready to release from a team perspective.
- Considerable experience working in technology as a QA
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Experience of API testing using Postman or similar
- Strong experience of working with delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability to provide manual and automated testing to ensure projects are complying with the engineering and compliance requirements
- Able to work unsupervised, prioritising their own time and activities
- Some understanding of: Google Cloud (or AWS), Firebase, Salesforce
- It would be useful if the candidate has ISTQB Foundation or higher
Above all the candidate should be a self-starter, be prepared to implement good QA working practices on a team and have strong interpersonal skills in a learning environment.
What VibePay can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org