We're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
VibePay Business, launching 2021, is our checkout solution for businesses that allows customers to seamlessly pay by bank account & more. The VibePay app, launched in Dec 2019, enables friends, family and social sellers to send and receive money directly to and from bank accounts.
Senior NodeJS Developer - Open Banking
We're looking for a Senior Software Developer. The successful candidate will join the backend development team developing functions to support our mobile and web applications in the Open Banking sector. Reports to the Head of Product.
The focus of this role:
- Backend development for our Open Banking powered mobile and web applications in the sector.
What you’ll need:
- NodeJS 2 years minimum experience (required)
- Typescript experience (required)
- Experience with building maintainable, loosely coupled software (required)
- Automated testing experience (required)
- Git experience (required)
- RESTFul API design and development (required)
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with software developers and designers (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).
- GCP and Firebase (desirable)
- Relational Databases and SQL (desirable)
- Docker (desirable)
- Microservice design (desirable)
- Agile methodology such as Kanban / Scrum experience (desirable)
What VibePay can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com