We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth to lead our new growth team, embed a digital growth culture across our rapidly growing team and scale and monetise our Freemium consumer and Premium product offerings.
You will need to lead in a lean, iterative, 'test & learn' way, with a huge emphasis on putting data at the heart of decision making.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record in proposing and delivering strategy, campaigns, tests and programs to achieve sales, marketing, and retention objectives. You must have experience working in a high growth startup environment on mobile applications and be able to innovate and adapt rapidly. You will work with the Senior leadership team to make informed business-level decisions.
- Orchestrate product-driven growth initiatives using multiple touch points and channels including email, push, in-app messaging, paid, social, SEO and chat.
- Use emerging tactics to drive brand awareness, convert users and accelerate pipeline opportunities.
- Run inbound and outbound lead generation and affiliate programs.
- Conceptualise, deliver and test messages across personas, and optimise programs across channels to increase conversion rates and achieve key performance metrics for your campaigns - working closely with CRM and product teams.
- Partner closely with Sales to define and execute an account-based, below the line marketing program, analysing data to generate interest within target accounts and accelerate pipeline.
- Continuously analyse the effectiveness of all demand and lead-generating marketing channels and activities to determine which efforts to abandon, adjust, or scale.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Customer Success and the Data teams to improve our acquisition and efficiency.
- Lead performance improvement with paid marketing. Maximising ROI on both budget and department resource allocation.
- 5+ years of experience working with a high growth consumer brand, with a mobile first product or equivalent relevant experience.
- Been involved in hyper growth product lifecycle. 1m+ active monthly users.
- A deep understanding of mobile app growth, campaign management, consumer content & creative and analytics.
- Experience working with high growth consumer brands targeting GenZ/Millennials.
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity.
- Ability to manipulate and integrate data in order to derive insight and build effective retention and acquisition campaigns.
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful mobile app CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
- An ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion.
- Are data driven and can explain complexities simply to all audiences in the company in order to drive actionable consumer insight.
- Will understand the legal ramifications of collecting and storing data with a good knowledge of GDPR and FCA compliance.
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities.
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements.
- A proven track record of building loyalty and retention programs.