VibePay is disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies. We are on a mission to make account to account payments the preferred way to pay and get paid.
Due to a period of growth, we are now searching for a passionate and results driven PR and Communications Manager to drive our communication strategy. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of both internal and external communications whilst also delivering on the VibePay strategy through PR, brand perception and awareness.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter who is comfortable working in a rapidly changing FCA regulated start-up environment whilst also possessing excellent relationship building skills.
This is a full-time role, working on a hybrid model, predominantly home based but must be within a commutable distance to our Lancaster office.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of all internal and external communications and campaigns
- Delivery of the VibePay strategy whilst identifying key communication performance indicators
- Production of high quality, informative and consistent content to engage B2B client and forge long lasting relationships
- Determine strategic communication campaigns that will drive the goals of the business and monitor ongoing success
- Draft key press releases, blogs, social media content and liaise with media outlets to increase brand awareness in local and national media
- Proactively manage coverage opportunities and identify key figures
- Responsible for all communication material from planning to publication
- Represent the organisation at events and press conferences
- Track, measure, and report on external communication results
- Management of the communications budget
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information
- 2 years’ experience within a related PR/Communications role
- Exceptional copywriting skills including editing and proofreading
- Previous experience of building excellent B2B relationships
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Detail orientated and able to work from your own initiative
- Previous experience of working within a Fintec start-up
- Experience working in an FCA-regulated business
What We Offer
- FTE £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
- Financial assistance with professional training and development
- Hybrid working arrangement
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off on your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Participation in a future employee share scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK and Europe