The successful candidate will join the product team and will work on an exciting consumer-facing app. The role will involve a high degree of iterative development and close collaboration with developers and designers to seek excellence in UI and UX.
- Work as part of a small team to improve our React Native iOS / Android application.
- Develop, maintain, and test the app working closely with the QA team.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Implement supporting functions in Firebase.
- Interact with developers and designers to continually improve UI and UX.
- Take responsibility for good software hygiene (refactoring, testing, version control, etc.)
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Demonstrable experience with React Native, Node.js, Firebase, and Git/GitLab (required); TypeScript experience would be a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with software developers and designers (required).
- Open mindedness and willingness to take creative risks (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).