Our sister site, VibeTickets, is on a mission is to ensure that fans get more opportunities to see the artists that they love, and that the process of buying a ticket on the resale market is a positive experience for both buyer and seller. The Vibe Promise is to never charge fans to sell tickets or use pressure selling techniques that give you FOMO when searching for tickets.
We're looking for an experienced Angular Developer to take ownership of the product and drive the decision making on the future direction of the tech stack.
The successful candidate will join the product team and will work on an exciting consumer-facing app. The role will involve a high degree of iterative development and close collaboration with developers and designers to seek excellence in UI and UX.
- Work as part of a small mixed skills team to improve our website.
- Develop, maintain, and test the code working closely with the QA team.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Implement supporting functions in Firebase.
- Interact with developers and designers to continually improve UI and UX.
- Take responsibility for good software hygiene (refactoring, testing, version control, etc.)
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with software developers and designers (required).
- Open mindedness and willingness to take creative risks (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).