VibePay, as part of the Vibe Group, is a high growth, FCA-regulated Fintech that offers a free P2P payment and messaging app powered by Open Banking. The company is developing mobile and web apps to offer payment services to small businesses plus one-to-many messaging by brands to users. In 2024, VibePay will begin to offer data-driven insights on user spending habits to its business customers. Also in 2024, VibePay plans to offer these services in the US We are looking for a Senior Head of Finance to prepare the group for a Series A fundraise in Spring/Summer 2024 and assist the CEO in bringing the round to a successful close.
As our Senior Head of Finance, you’ll be reporting to our CEO, and be responsible for all aspects of financial management, planning and reporting for all companies within the Vibe Group. You will be a vital part in the next phase in the group’s growth.
You will be part of our Senior Leadership Team to plan strategically, to report financial performance, to drive growth and to assist the CEO in the delivery of the strategic aims of the businesses and the group as a whole.
- Manage the day to day financial operations of all group companies
- Develop and implement financial strategies and systems that support the company's growth plans particularly expansion into the USA
- Involvement with the CEO in Series A fundraising activities, including preparing financial models and presentations for potential investors
- Produce the financial elements for the monthly Board Pack, coordinate its production and attend the Board Meeting (remotely or in person in London)
- Develop and manage cash flow, budgets, forecasts, and financial models to ensure the company's financial health
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and provide regular insights to the executive team and to directors and investors when required
- Provide guidance and advice on financial decisions to the executive team
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, and regulatory requirements in UK and US
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including investors and key suppliers
- Experienced (5+ years) finance professional in a similar role. Preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified but QBE will be considered.
- Prior experience raising venture funding rounds
- Prior experience working within a regulated (FCA) business
- Prior experience overseeing a US subsidiary
- Someone who is tenacious, a strong team player than can unite and work collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
What we offer
£70,000, great benefits including 22 holiday days (plus your birthday off). An Employee Share Option Scheme is currently being put in place.
We can be flexible on hours and accommodate fully remote within the UK, or hybrid working arrangements. However, some travel will be required to our offices in Lancaster.
How to apply
Vibe Group Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and associated entities is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, nationalities, disabilities, religions, and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
As Vibe Pay Limited is an FCA regulated business, we require successful applicants to clear our pre-employment screening process which includes a credit check and references checks. Under the latest UK Right to Work regulations, we will require successful applicants to evidence their right to work in the UK, either in person, online, or digitally via a third party subject to circumstances.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.