Terms & Conditions
By taking part in '#GetPaid to win £50! 🤑' prize draw running from 17-24 May 2021, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions. If you don’t agree with the terms and conditions then you shouldn’t participate in the prize draw. We suggest that you save a link to these terms and conditions for future reference.
The terms and conditions consist of the Prize Draw Summary together with the General Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
Prize Draw Summary: 17th May 2021
- Competition open and close date and times: 17th May 12:00pm to 24th May 12:00pm BST.
- Prize: One (or more) winners will win £50
- Eligibility: Entrants must have the VibePay App which can be downloaded on www.vibepay.com and an active linked bank account
- Entry: Entrants must receive a payment via the VibePay app.
- All winners will be notified by 24th May.
- Final prize draw will take place within eight hours of the closing time of the promotion (12:00 24th May).
- The Promoter is VibePay Ltd, in association with Vibe Group.
- Vibe Tickets and VibePay Ltd are both part of Vibe Group Holdings Limited, Company Number: 11120643
General Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entrants be registered on the VibePay app with a bank linked.
- Employees and members of their immediate families of the promoter, and/or anyone associated with the operation or promotion of the prize draw, including the provider of the prize, artist or venue, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask the winner to verify their age, identity or eligibility and may withhold delivery of the prize until this evidence has been received. Only entrants over the age of 16 will be eligible.
- The opening and closing dates or times for entry are indicated in the prize draw summary. Any entries received outside of these dates or times will not be eligible for entry.
- Entrants must complete the action as described in the prize draw summary.
- In the event of any misunderstandings, disputes or mistakes with regards to the running of the promotion, entry requirements or prize draw mechanisms the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- The prize is specified in the prize draw summary.
- The prize is subject to availability and also to the terms and conditions of the prize provider and associated parties such as the venue.
- Travel, accommodation or any other costs that may be incurred when attending the prize, i.e the concert or event, are not included as part of the prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for any charges that may be incurred and no refunds or reimbursements will be made.
- The Promoter may refuse to provide the prize if the entrant has breached the terms and conditions or has used fraud or dishonesty when entering the promotion.
- The Promoter will provide the prize in good time in accordance with the competition close date.
- If the prize is tickets, the Promoter has the right to provide printed or e-tickets to the event.
- The Promoter or prize provider (venue or artist) are not liable if the tickets are lost, stolen or damaged after being provided. The prize will not be replaced.
- The winner will be randomly selected within 8 hours of the closing time of the prize draw as specified in the prize draw summary.
- Winner notification: Each winner will be notified by email (to the email address linked to their VibePay account) by no later than 24th May 2021. Each winner will be required to respond within 12 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within 12 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
- The winner must comply with the directions and information provided to them to receive the prize as directed by the Promoter. Failure to comply may result in the forfeit of the prize.
- The Promoter can not promise that the prize draw process or associated services such as the social media platform that the competition is run on will be free from errors.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment incurred by you as an entrant or winner of the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of the prize draw for reasons out of their control, including a platform outage.